The results are in, and PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer has once again been named the best hand sanitizer by travelers in the 2015 TripAdvisor® Travelers’ Choice awards for Travel Favorites.
With spring break and summer vacation on many of our minds, it is important to remember that an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is something that should be on your packing list when you are getting ready to travel. So whether you are traveling near or far, here are some key hand hygiene moments.
- Restaurants: After touching the menu and before eating.
- Mass Transit: A lot of hands have touched the railings and knobs in many subways, trains and buses, so it is always a good idea to clean your hands when exiting.
- Flying: Be sure to wipe down tray tables and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer upon exiting the plane.
- Restrooms: It is always important to wash your hands after leaving the bathroom.
- Sneezing and Coughing: Washing your hands with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer after a sneeze and cough helps to reduce the spread of illness-causing germs.
Good hand hygiene is essential in lowering the spread of germs. You have looked forward to your vacation, and using these tips will help keep you and your family and friends healthy and well while traveling.