We want you to be happy with your PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer purchase. If you’re ever unsatisfied for any reason, GOJO Industries, Inc., the maker of PURELL Hand Sanitizer products, will refund your purchase price as outlined below. Original store receipts are required when returning product for the PURELL Money Back Guarantee Program. (Valid on purchases made from June 01, 2014 thru May 31, 2015.)
- Unsatisfied with Product. If you have a defective product (broken bottle or pump, for example), please contact the GOJO Global Quality Technical Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will handle your inquiry.
- U.S. Consumer. If you are a Canadian consumer, please follow the money-back process at purell.ca
- Retail Purchase Only. You must have purchased your PURELL product from a retail store (not online) in one of the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia.
- Must Have Valid Receipt. You must have a valid receipt showing the purchase price of the PURELL product you would like your money back on. Please make sure that the product being returned matches the product on the receipt.
- Limit 2 Returns. You may conduct no more than two (2) PURELL Money Back Guarantee Program returns per 12-month calendar period per name and/or from the same mailing address and/or e-mail address.
- All PURELL purchases outside of the 50 U.S. states, and the District of Columbia.
- All PURELL products bought online, such as at Amazon.com, Drugstore.com, Staples.com or Walmart.com
- All PURELL purchases made through distributors, wholesalers, or Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
How the Program Works
If you decide to participate in the PURELL Money Back Guarantee Program by requesting a refund directly from GOJO (rather than returning the product to the store where you bought it), please follow the steps below:
- Complete the PURELL Money Back submission form below.
- On your original receipt, circle or highlight the PURELL product you want to return.
- Mail your receipt and submission to: GOJO Industries, Inc., MBG Consumer Returns, PO Box 991, Akron, OH 44309-0991.
When GOJO receives your mailing we will issue you a check for the net purchase price (excluding tax and any applicable redeemed coupons or in-store discounts).
Please allow up to thirty (30) days for us to receive your return and process your check. Once the return is processed, we will send you an e-mail confirmation of your return, and the total amount of the check being issued to you.