GOJO, the manufacturer and marketer of PURELL, is committed to social responsibility through selective support of non-profit organizations in the communities where we operate, and in circumstances where communities are facing emergency needs.
GOJO makes contributions to select, eligible non-profit organizations for health, social welfare, education, civic, and culture programs, with an emphasis on requests reasonably related to the GOJO business purpose.
Eligible organizations may follow the application process stated below. Please note, however, that the following are not eligible for monetary contribution:
- Organizations that do not have a governmental determination of non-profit tax-exempt status, such as a US Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) letter
- Political campaigns and lobbying organizations
- Labor organizations
- Veterans organizations
- Fraternal organizations and voluntary associations
- Organizations outside of the geographic areas of GOJO facilities, with the exception of national and state organizations whose purposes complement GOJO funding priorities and whose needs arise from crises like natural disasters and public health emergencies
Due to the volume of requests we receive and limited resources for processing, all requests must be sent in writing on the letterhead of the organization. Only one solicitation from an organization will be processed during each calendar year.
Your request must be received by GOJO at least 30 days prior to the due date of your event or request. Phone and email solicitations will not be accepted, and replies by phone or in writing will not be made to every request. Please do not write or call to inquire about the status of requests.
- Describe the organization and its purpose
- Attach a copy of the governmental determination of non-profit tax-exempt status, such as a US Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) letter
- List the organization’s Board of Directors and management team
- State the amount requested
- Give a short description of the project
- Identify other sources of funding
Mail your request to:
P.O Box 991
Akron, OH 44309-0991